These snacks are a valid alternative to baked products with yeast and added fats or to high calorie snacks. Cereal crispbreads are perfect for breakfast, ideal as a tasty alternative to rusks, and are great as a light snack or as a substitute for bread during meals because they crunchy, light and mouth-watering.
This product has a high level of nutritional value and has no yeast or added fats. You can also choose gluten-free recipes designed for people suffering from dietary intolerances.
They are especially tasty if spread with jam, cheese, cream or pâté and light if they are eaten plain.
The many crispbreads recipes, made from certified organic cereal-based flour or conventional flour: (rice, corn, spelt, bran, wheat, kamut, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth, chicpeas, lentil, etc.) make these snacks suitable for all hours of the day.
Cereal Crispbreads are a valid alternative to products with yeast and added fats.
- 100% rice
- Rice & Corn
- Rice & Buckwheat
- Corn & Buckwheat
- Fruit & Veggies recipes available
- Spices addition available
- Gluten Free recipes available
- Organic recipes available
- Low sodium recipes available
- Customized recipes available
- 15, 20 or 25 g single wrap
- 6 units printed carton box
- 8 units printed carton box
- 30 or 80 units outer case for Foodservice
- 6 or 8 units Shelf Ready Case
- 8 or units Outer case
- Customized Solutions Available